Friday, January 6, 2012

Close Up Assignment

I have decided that I would like to use this space as a spot to motivate myself to work on my photography skills. So, I have decided that I am giving myself an assignment a week so I can practice my passion! Hopefully, I can inspire you all to do what you love, too!

That being said, my first week assignment is close ups. This is one of my clients. Her mother was kind enough to let use her as a model for practice. Enjoy!



Side Note: Next week's assignment is "pets"! If you want to join me in my weekly assignments, set up a Flickr Page by going to this site: http://www.flickr.com/
and share your progress! It would nice to gain pointers from anyone willing to share and I am more than happy to share what I do as well! Happy shooting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment